Description Back to top
Norton Security Premium 2019|10 Devices|1 Year|Antivirus Included|PC|Mac|iOS|Android|Download is available to buy today for only £24.61 from Amazon Media EU S.à r.l. via Amazon.co.uk. Available for download now.
- Reliable data protection against cybercrime at home: Norton antivirus & firewall software provides security and protection against malware and viruses for up to 10 PCs, Macs, smartphones & tablets
- Family Premier by Norton: Threatening websites can be blocked in advance and your child's internet time can be set / For a child-friendly and worry-free use of the internet
- Fast and resource-saving antivirus technology with automatic updates for an up-to-date virus protection - always / Includes 25GB of protected cloud storage & automatic backups for private files
- Easily understandable and end-user friendly thanks to improved user interface / To install the virus scanner, simply download it from the Norton website and unlock it with the activation code
- Your code will be sent by email with detailed installation instructions for an easy and convenient software setup / The manufacturer does not produce CDs, DVDs or memory sticks for this product
- Important: The licence code expires one year after activation and supersedes any existing licences
- Packing unit: Activation code by email for the full version of the Norton antivirus software Premium 2018/2019 for 10 devices / The one-year licence is valid for 365 days from the date of activation
- The product will automatically update to the latest version when installed, regardless of the printed year on the packaging
Reviews Back to top
These reviews of Norton Security Premium 2019|10 Devices|1 Year|Antivirus Included|PC|Mac|iOS|Android|Download are kindly provided by Amazon UK.
Satified with product, but Norton do not add any ...
Satified with product, but Norton do not add any days left under your current subscription to your new subscription if you purchase a code through a third party. This is stated on their website, if you investigate, but NOT during the renewal process. During renewal you are assured that remaining days will be transferred, but it doesn't say 'only if you renew through us'. Con.
Update: Contacted Norton, had a rant that the information is misleading and they added my remaining days to my new subscription. Good customer service, poor information on renewal process. Beware.
Excellent Internet Security
I already have Norton Premium and needed to renew.
I purchased the "activation by email" version of this product for Windows 7. The "activation by post" is for Windows 8....Don't be an idiot like me and order the wrong version!!! So much cheaper than ordering from Symantec direct and also bizarrely cheaper than the lower spec "de luxe" version
The advantage of email version is that the product activation code is immediate. I called Norton on 0207 616 5600 for help. Beware that Norton need to add any remaining subscription days to your account, otherwise you will lose them.
Installation was very easy. No need to uninstall previous version. I went to my Norton account, pressed renew, and entered the product activation code.
I like Norton and have used it for many years. The "identity safe" / password vault is very useful, and the Premium version does auto back up of files which is handy. I don't find it slows my system at all,...
Good price - not so sure about the protection!
Bought this to use when the existing 10-user download licence expires next year (much cheaper than just renewing!) as I can activate it at any time of my choosing.
Generally, the protection seems pretty good, BUT we've recently had repeated instances of the Eldorada/Coinminder trojan apparently trying to install itself on my wife's PC after she went onto Facebook.
This was only later hightlighted and blocked by IOLO System Mechanic "System Shield", and I had a long on-line session with Norton Tech Support which couldn't appear to find anything wrong, except they did like multiple A/V products running simultaneously (which I can understand) and so they disabled the auto-updating services for System Shield and Trusteer (the one recommended by UK banks for online banking!!!!) .
I will check that machine again in a week or so, but neither my wife nor I are particularly happy with the situation.
Reviews Back to top
Reviews for Norton Security Premium 2019|10 Devices|1 Year|Antivirus Included|PC|Mac|iOS|Android|Download by omniMarket customers are coming soon!