No matches found!
Description Back to top
- Tough, lightweight HeatGear fabric, with all the performance benefits of UA Compression
- Stretch-mesh gusset and inseam panels deliver strategic ventilation
- Updated ergonomic design keeps seams off high abrasion areas and increases durability
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Material wicks sweat and dries really fast
Under Armour Heatgear 2.0 Legging Under Armour's HeatGear Armour 2.0 Tights are at the forefront of performance. The compression fit envelopes your quads, glutes, and calves to form a 'second skin' to reduce fatigue and help you push harder for longer. These HeatGear Armour 2.0 Tights are perfectly suited for high intensity workouts as the 4-way stretch fabric allows you to move unencumbered. When you're pushing yourself, you sweat. A lot. And that's good. What you don't want is a build-up of unpalatable odour. Under Armour tackles this problem by featuring anti-odour properties to prevent the growth of nasty odour causing microbes. A stretch-mesh gusset and inseam panels provide strategic ventilation, whilst Under Armour's Moisture Transport System wicks sweat and dries quickly so you won't feel uncomfortable damp patches when the going gets tough. Under Armour's unique HeatGear technology helps you push harder. Incredibly breathable, the fabric wicks sweat and regulates your body's temperature to keep you feeling cool, dry, and light. You'll be so comfortable and dry that you'll want to do a few extra reps or clock up another mile.
Reviews Back to top
Reviews for Hg Armour 2.0 Men's Legging by omniMarket customers are coming soon!